This blog belongs to an occupational therapist supervising students in physical rehabilitation
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Soundcloud
I am really struggling to use soundcloud. I think technology is winning here and it is rather frustrating. Anyway I suppose I will work it out some or other way
Dear Physicalot Soundcloud.com should be userfriendly. I try not to choose technologies that require a lot of technical knowledge. That being said, sometimes a small little anomaly can create endless frustrations! Did you join the mphil group on Soundcloud? Did you record directly online, or did you upload a recording you made on your computer? If you record directly online, you must make sure that you allow the Soundcloud's flash program to access your computers microphone. And one should of course have a microphone plugged in that soundcloud can access. Uploading a sond file that you recorded o your computer ( with freeware like e.g. audacity) should be more straighforward.
Wnere exactly did you struggle? Regards (and keep fighting) JP
Dear Physicalot
ReplyDeleteSoundcloud.com should be userfriendly. I try not to choose technologies that require a lot of technical knowledge. That being said, sometimes a small little anomaly can create endless frustrations!
Did you join the mphil group on Soundcloud?
Did you record directly online, or did you upload a recording you made on your computer?
If you record directly online, you must make sure that you allow the Soundcloud's flash program to access your computers microphone. And one should of course have a microphone plugged in that soundcloud can access.
Uploading a sond file that you recorded o your computer ( with freeware like e.g. audacity) should be more straighforward.
Wnere exactly did you struggle?
Regards (and keep fighting)
JP