Well, how I struggled to get it done! And as with everything else, once you have done it successfully, it is hard to understand why you struggled so much with it in the first place. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I lack knowledge and expertise regarding certain aspects of computer use. Anyway, I am prepared to learn as I can really appreciate the use of e-learning in our students' education (and mine).
Now the next step is to make sure that I understand the ADDIE model and that I can apply it during this assignment. Well, let me start on that.
Classic post Physicalot! It is like riding a bicycle I guess, or driving a car. Thank you for persisting with Soundcloud.
ReplyDeleteI do like the structured way in which you are writing/ planning your posts. Makes a lot of sense. Follow the ADDIE phases/ stages and write about your experience of each.